Thanksgiving Basket Day of Service
By The Numbers
To accomplish this event, it took……
Thanksgiving Basket Day of Service, held on November 23, 2019, was once again a successful event. The Theta Theta Omega signature event in partnership with 20 Pearls Foundation, Inc., partnered with over 25 donors and more than 20 volunteer groups to provide 250 baskets for kinship families.
The event, which was held at Doolittle Senior Center, met not only the needs of grandparents caring for their grandchildren, but also siblings and other relatives caring for relatives. One hundred families were identified by Foster Kinship, 125 families were identified from Doolittle Senior Center, and we were able to provide baskets to the Barlow Senior Center. Overall, we were able to impact the lives of over 800 people with this service event, which is indeed a monumental effort. Pink Roses to the Thanksgiving Basket Committee, Theta Theta Omega chapter members, the Board of Directors of 20 Pearls Foundation and all who helped to meet the needs of others this giving season.
Phi Beta Sigma
Alpha Men and Divas of Tomorrow
... and donations from 25 Partners
- Annie Hall
- Congressman Steven Horsford
- Jack & Jill of America, Inc.
– Las Vegas Chapter
- Karen Johnson Grandkids
- Las Vegas Chapter of Charms, Inc.
- Wonswayla Mackey
- Phi Delta Kappa Sorority, Inc.
- Sandra Bass
- Alpha Men and Divas of Tomorrow (AMDOT)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. – Theta Pi Lambda Chapter
- Councilman Cedric Crear
- BRNZI Rayes, Incorporated
- Brenda Dumas
- Kechia English
- Kim Foote
- Slami Randolph
- Billie Rayford
- Keysa and James Rogers, Jr.
- The Girlfriends, Inc.
- The Links, Inc. – Las Vegas Chapter
- The Order of the Eastern Silver Star, Chapter #1
- The Top Ladies of Distinction,
- Trader Joes Green Valley