If you have recently relocated to the Las Vegas area or are seeking a new chapter home, Theta Theta Omega would like to invite you to join us for our next chapter meeting.
- Meeting Location – email LVttotechnology@gmail.com for current information. (Normal location – McDonald’s Corporate Headquarters – 1775 N Martin L King Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89106)
- Meeting Time – First Saturday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
The chapter does not meet in the months of July and August. Only members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® can attend chapter meetings. Meeting attire is business wear. Please bring your Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. membership card.
- For additional information on visiting Theta Theta Omega, please contact the Membership Chairman via LVttomembership@gmail.com.
- For additional information on transferring your membership to Theta Theta Omega, click here: Transferring Member.
- If you are interested in reactivating your membership with Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., click here: Reactivation.
If you are interested in seeking membership into Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., please click here: Membership.
ANTI-HAZING and RISK MANAGEMENT POLICIES
Hazing has been prohibited in Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority since the organization was founded in 1908. In 1999, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority reaffirmed its total opposition to hazing with the publication of a tougher anti-hazing policy and the implementation of new procedures to identify, investigate and punish incidents.
Hazing will not be tolerated in any form.